ACS continuously looks for qualified people who want to grow with us as our Office Manager. We offer flexible hours, good pay and a chance for advancement .
Click Here To Apply for this position.
This Position Reports Directly to Business Owner
Job Summary: This is a key position at ACS.
The ideal Office Manager supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff. Ability to work well with the public at large is a must.
Other responsibilities include supply management, internal and external communications, and monitoring of the budget. He or She handles supervision and delegation, proper staffing levels,.
The Office Manager will Develop Standards, Manage Processes, Promote Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills.
Minimum Qualifications: Associates degree in business or equivalent business experience. Computer literacy mandatory. The ideal Office Manager is competent in Microsoft Word and Excel. Familiarity with Quick Books and Jobber a plus, but we will train the right person.
The Office Manager requires fluency speaking, reading, and writing American Standard English for clear communication with ownership, clients and co-workers.
Friendly, out-going and flexible, our Office Manage should be able to prioritize tasks and work with minimal supervision. The ability to organize, plan, and pay attention to detail is a key skill.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures for efficiency. Responsibilities include:
- Payroll Preparation
- Internal and External Correspondence
- Organization of filing systems
- Review and approval of supply requisitions
- Assign and monitor clerical functions.
- Provide historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and secure disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- In concert with the Business Owner, design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures. Then measure results against established standards. Implementing any necessary adjustments/updates to the policies.
- Oversee operational requirements by scheduling tasks and assigning employees. Then follow up on customer’s results.
- Keep Owner and Key Personnel informed through review and analysis of special reports. The ability to summarize and identify important information and trends.
- Maintain office staff and reduce employee turnover by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training the best qualified employees.
- Monitor employee and office staff job results. Helps improve employee productivity via coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees. Works to plan, monitor, and appraise job results.
- Continuously improves professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Along with the Business Owner, meets financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, analyzing cash flow, investigating variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by working together with all employees to accomplish related results.
ACS appreciates you for taking the time to look and consider working with us. We’d love to have you join us.